1. Got Questions Lets Chat
My Portraits begin with a free phone consultation. Use our calendar to book consultation at a convenient time for you. Everyone has questions instead of texting back and forth we recommend setting up a 15 minute chat to answer all of your questions about your portrait session.
2. Book Here
To get starting with booking your session fill out our Contact form. after our consultation you will pick a special day for your portrait session. I will guide you through the prep and help with styling, I will travel to you.
3. The Day of Your Shoot
1. Make sure your horse is bathed and groomed for your session early to ensure he is dry before the session, if your horse is wet that will show in the images.
2. Make sure you exercise your horse.
3. feed him a snack before the session
4. lighter makeup is best for your session with a pop of color on the eyes and lips.
5. Wear Closed toe shoes for your session.
4. Your Viewing Session
This is where you get to choose your prints, wall art, and albums.